Winsor Newton Refined Linsed Oil No 1748
|Brand||Winsor & Newton|
|Unit Count||2.53 Fl Oz|
|Item Volume||75 Milliliters|
About this item
- Refined linseed oil is the most commonly used oil by artists
- Add to other oils to slow drying
- Reduces oil color consistency
- Increases gloss and transparency
- Comes in 75-ml bottle
Winsor & Newton Refined Linseed Oil
Winsor & Newton Drying Oils, used in conjunction with oil colour, will modify the colours existing consistency, gloss and drying time. Using oils maintains the flexibility of paint films, particularly when working fat over lean, and prevents over-thinning, which can happen when using solvents.
Our most popular oil. A low viscosity alkali refined oil of pale colour that dries slowly.Reduces oil colour consistency.
- Increases gloss & transparency.
- Add to other oils to slow drying.
|Product Name||Winsor Newton Refined Linsed Oil No 1748|
|Manufacturer||Winsor & Newton|
|Free shipping eligibility||Applicable for Free Shipping|