WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. ALL CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING TO THE SERVICES AND, EACH TIME YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES AFTER CHANGES ARE POSTED, YOU SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THOSE CHANGES AND CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES NOW OR FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY SUCH MODIFICATIONS. MATERIAL CHANGES WILL BE CONSPICUOUSLY POSTED ON THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE COMMUNICATED TO YOU.
- User License to Use the Services:
Provided you comply with these Terms, Paras grants you limited permission to access and view the Services and to download, email, or print individual pages of the Services in accordance with these Terms and solely for your own personal use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on such pages. No other use is permitted without express prior written permission from Paras.
When you use the Services, you may not:
- Incorporate the information, content, or other material from the Services into any database, compilation, archive or cache.
- Publish, broadcast, or redistribute any text, photos, graphics, or audio or visual materials. You may not modify, adapt, translate, copy, distribute, re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell the Services, any part of the Services, or any information, content, material, software, products or services obtained through the Services except as specifically permitted above.
- Any authorized link to the Services must not, nor have the potential to, in our sole discretion, damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Paras’s names and trademarks and must not create the false appearance that any program, person, or entity is associated with or sponsored by Paras.
- Deep-link to the Services for any purpose or access the Services with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, or any other automated process or device to scrape, copy, or monitor any portion of the Services or any information, content, or material available from the Services. Paras reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity who violates this section.
Any rights no expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Use Restrictions; Compliance with Laws:
You agree that your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You also agree: not to use the Services for illegal purposes;
- Not to retrieve data or other content from the Services for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose other than your authorized use of the Services as permitted by these Terms;
- Not to submit inaccurate information via the Services (including misrepresenting your affiliations with any institution), commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Service, or act maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Paras;
- Not to impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- Not to sell or otherwise transfer your Services account;
- Not to harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any Paras employees, contractors, agents, or representatives engaged in providing the Services;
- Not to commit any acts of infringement on or using the Services or with respect to the Services or their information or content;
- Not to engage in activities that aim to render the Services inoperable or to make their use more difficult;
- Not to copy any Services content, including product images and descriptions, for republication in any other publication, whether in print or online;
- Not to create or maintain content in connection with the Services for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Services, including but not limited to linking to any commercial or other website from the Services;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Services;
- Not to interfere with another person’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Not to use the Services for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or use of distribution lists;
- Not to upload, post, or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, malware, adware, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programming routines, including those that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; and
- Not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Services, including the Affiliate Program sites.
- Terms of Sale:
- The prices and availability of Products may change at any time without notice to you. Prices remain valid while they are listed and offered on the Services. Prices will be as posted on the Services as of the date and time of your order, as applicable. Availability of Products may be limited and Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Some Products may not be available in certain areas. Product colors, measurements, and weights are approximate only and may vary from the representation on the Services. These differences will not constitute a defect in or noncompliance of the Product. We reserve the right to modify Product offerings at any time, but we are not obligated to make any modifications to Products that have already been shipped.
- Product orders are subject to the shipping, return policy, and related terms and privacy policies.
- Nothing on the Services constitutes an offer, but an invitation to you to make an offer to purchase Products through the Services. All Product orders are subject to acceptance by Paras. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including the following:
- Limitations on our ability to accept orders for shipment to addresses outside the Pakistan;
- Limitations on quantities of Products available for purchase;
- Inaccuracies or errors in Product descriptions, images, or pricing information; and
- Problems identified by credit and fraud avoidance services. We may also require additional verifications, approvals or other information before accepting any order.
After we receive your offer to purchase Products, we will send an order acknowledgement and confirmation to the email address you provide listing the contents of your requested order. This email serves only as information to the purchaser acknowledging that the order has been received and the purchaser needs to confirm the order by clicking on the link so that we may process his/her order further. No order will be processed until it has been confirmed by the purchaser.
- Resale of Products purchased through the Services is prohibited.
- Taxes: You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from the Site and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes as per prevailing law.
- Returns: Please review our Return Policy for details.
- Termination of and Modifications to the Services:
Paras reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Services (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Services’ features, functions, look and feel. Any programs, products, or services that may be mentioned in the Services are subject to availability and additional terms may apply.
- Your Account, Password, and Security:
Some features of the Services may require you to register or create an online account with Paras. During this process, you must provide an email address (to use as a username) and password and provide certain information to Paras, including your name, billing address, telephone number, and a valid email address. You agree to:
(a) Provide only true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and
(b) Maintain and promptly update the personal and other information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Paras has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Paras has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). If you submit the personal information of any person other than yourself in using the Services, you warrant that you have that person’s permission to provide us with that information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, username, and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the account or password. You agree to
- Immediately notify Paras using the contact information below of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password and
- Ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Paras will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with clauses (i) and (ii) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your account or password.
- Cancellation, Termination, Transfer, and Expiration of Account or Services
- You may terminate your online Paras account, with or without cause at any time, upon providing written notice to Paras, but you understand that any User-Generated Material you have Submitted may both remain in our archives and may continue to be accessible by other Services users. Upon any termination of your account, your right to use your account immediately ceases.
- Paras may, in its sole and absolute discretion, and at any time and with or without prior notice to you, suspend or terminate any Services account and/or your access to or use of any Services for any reason whatsoever, including due to Paras’s belief, in its absolute and sole discretion, that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms or with any applicable laws or regulations. In the event of a dispute or conflict among, or complaint from, users of the Services about another’s right to establish, use, or maintain a Services account, Paras reserves for itself the sole right to determine whether or how to resolve such dispute, conflict or complaint, with or without factual or other investigation.
- Upon any suspension or termination by either party of your Services account, and/or these Terms or use of any Services or any portion thereof, you must promptly cease accessing and using your account and/or the Services, as applicable. Paras may, in its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently block access to, remove, deactivate, delete, and discard all such User-Generated Material. Paras accepts no liability for removed or deleted User-Generated Material. You agree that Paras shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, your access to any Services, or these Terms.
- User-Generated Material:
- Nature of User-Generated Material: Some features of the Services allow you and others to create, post, upload, transmit, display, publish, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise submit comments, data, images, text, photos, artwork, audio, videos, and other content and material via the Services, including by creating Paras course supply lists and uploading artwork, and to respond to content provided by others. “User-Generated Material” includes any Materials that you may provide pursuant to any artwork release form or comparable document.
- Acceptable Use: Please keep in mind that any User-Generated Material you Submit may be publicly available via the Services. You must maintain a polite, pleasant, and respectful environment and User-Generated Material must be relevant to the applicable topic. If you delete User-Generated Material that you have provided (where that option is available), you understand that it may remain in our archives and that users who have accessed that User-Generated Material may continue to have access to and use it. You agree not to Submit any User-Generated Material that:
contains vulgar, profane, abusive, hateful, or sexually explicit language, epithets or slurs, text or images in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, sexual, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate;
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, or unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights or right of publicity of any third party, is harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity;
- Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas of the Services specifically designated for such purpose;
- Is intended to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or otherwise;
- Contains copyrighted content without the express permission of the owner of the copyrights in the content;
- Discloses any personal information relating to or images of a minor without consent of that minor’s parent or legal guardian;
- Contains any other person’s private or confidential information without that person’s permission;
- Harms or is inappropriate for minors to view;
- Links to any commercial or other website; or
- Is not otherwise in compliance with these Terms.
c. User Representations and Warranties. Each time you Submit User-Generated Material, you represent and warrant that you have the right to Submit the User-Generated Material, which means:
- You are the owner of the User-Generated Material, or
- The User-Generated Material is not protected by copyright law or any other laws or regulations that would prevent you from being able to Submit the User-Generated Material, or
- You have express permission from the copyright owner and all subjects of the User-Generated Material to Submit the User-Generated Material.
Review & Removal of Material: Paras has no obligation but reserves the right to review, screen, refuse to post, remove in whole or in part, modify, edit, reorganize, recategorize, and delete (at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice) any User-Generated Material in its absolute and sole discretion, including without limitation upon any violation of these Terms. Paras has no obligation to archive or otherwise store any User-Generated Material. Paras reserves the right to impose limits on features of the Services (e.g., the ability to provide User-Generated Material).
- Proprietary Rights:
The Services, including their text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively the property of Paras or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, other intellectual property rights, and other laws, and may not be used except as expressly provided in these Terms without advance written permission. Paras trademarks and other marks, logos, and names, used on or in connection with the Services may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not under our ownership or control. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Paras. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Paras or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Services may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. All designs, text, graphics, interfaces, and images (and the selection and arrangements thereof), and software, hypertext markup language (HTML), scripts, active server pages, and other content and software used in the Services, excluding those belonging to any third party, are protected by applicable copyright laws.
Copyright © 2020 Paras Art Fever. All Rights Reserved.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY PARAS, YOU, OTHER USERS, OTHER AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL MATERIAL, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PARAS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. PARAS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS. Paras IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON THE SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PARAS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF PARAS HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE INPUT OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION INTO THE SERVICES), OR THE PRODUCTS.
- PARAS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICES OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICES. PARAS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SERVICES, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, OR INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL PARAS OR ITS AFFILIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, OR INCUR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Third-Party Websites:
Paras welcomes comments regarding the Services. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Services, they will not be considered or treated as confidential. We may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
You acknowledge that these Terms are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, without limitation, your use of the Services and receipt or use of data, content, products, services, User-Generated Material and information available at or through the Services, the possibility of our review, use or display of User-Generated Material, and the possibility of publicity and promotion from our review, use or display of User-Generated Material that you provide.
- Enforceability. If any portion of these Terms is found to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision as closely as possible. The remainder of these Terms shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to terms contained herein.
Contact Paras. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, contact us at email@example.com.